celebsarennoying

celebs are annoying. period. the annoying word of the day: STUNNING. The tabs use that word--the wrong way. The tabs should use it once and make up a new word. period. thank you for listening to my random words of wisdom.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

new 'sexiest' man poll....

Anyone know who this man is? Three guesses... Anyone?? Ok. You are all smart. Yes it is.. The one and only "matthew mcconaughey"

(by the way, these images are from 'getty images')

He was voted ::sigh:: again as one of the 'sexiest men alive'. However, personally, I don't think so. I never thought he was 'sexy'. But I do like his movies. There are sexier men in the world.
And look at the woman he dated? Penelope Cruz. She isn't ugly. I won't say that. But she did date a lot of men who had girlfriends or were married. Matthew was a huge improvement but why did they break up? I don't give the whole "they were working and they are too busy to date" Okay. That could make sense but my guess, she moved on. I mean he could be sexy. Hell, he could be good in bed. That is something we will never know. But I don't think he is the sexiest man in the world. period. I am still a Brad Pitt fan. And now Brad Pitt is a daddy. Gooo Pitt! Ok. that came out wrong. I mean Goo Brad!

1 Comments:

Blogger el NiƱo said...

Penelope IS ugly!Chelsy Davy is hot.

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home