celebsarennoying

celebs are annoying. period. the annoying word of the day: STUNNING. The tabs use that word--the wrong way. The tabs should use it once and make up a new word. period. thank you for listening to my random words of wisdom.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Let's dress like a P.S. Kate. okay...


I have seen the term 'P.S.' on the internet. I believe that stands for 'polo slut', the kind of people who try to 'shag' men or put out for men. I believe a lot of people do not know what is 'happening' when it comes to polo. I used to be a P.S. at one point. I am not a "Kate Middleton" hater, I just don't like how she is boring and acts 'oh, I just shop all day and wait by my phone for William to ring me up' whatever.

She attended a charity match. Called the 'Chakravarty Cup' Now I know this is a charity match and the attention was for the dosh that is suppose to go for the current charity. Not what "how can I have my ta-ta's show out'. This is not the 'typical' polo outfit. I know because I go to polo events. I was at one recently and I know what to wear. Those type of dresses, charity or not, that is a 'p.s.' kind of dress. Now I am sure there are some of you who think "oh she is jealous of Kate' truthfully? I hope he has a lot of fun because since he has 'hooked up' with her, he has become boring. William had more of a personality before university. What happened to him? (yes he drinks just as much as the next rich/ uni student/post uni student) but he needs to do something exciting in his life. William! FINISH ARMY TRAINING! go out and do some good in this world. We need someone who cares about this world and not 'oh, does anyone have any cider? Where is my Kate? Oh she isn't here. Well, then I will find another woman to pull my pants down" (which I can whiteness being at events. several of them. Although I stay away from the events he attends now-a-days because the boy is boring and cocky now. ) I like Harry.
I see the future: Harry will be good for the British Royal Family. And according to my 'inside sources' Harry and his STUNNING GIRLFRIEND CHELSY are more interesting than the W & K couple.

I am sorry but she took the attention away from the charity match. When Charles used to play, did he bring Cams? no. that is because he at least wanted the match to be about the charity and not his girlfriend. Seriously William. Take some advice from your father. If you care about charity like I know you do, then stop trying to take attention away from charity! And you always hated the attention? Right? What the hell are you doing then?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmfao.
i love how honest you are.

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe that's why Kate always shows up!! Because women and willam are always willing to get down and get freaky. hehe - she doesn't want to lose her position *witch*

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe lol. yd anyone want william anyways??his brother is much hotter lol. and by the way i agree with u, kate does look trashy, polo slut lol

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The dress is actually nice, and trust me, that is nowhere near polo slut. But it is true, they aren't dating. Hooking up? Sure, sometimes. But not dating.

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i 4 one think they r a cute couple...well, kinda....anyways, he likes 2 keep his private life private, good bt if he's getting serious wiv her, he's gotta show her sometime, soooo, leave him alone 2 decide wat he wants 2 do. bsides, her dress is not that bad.

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home